- Protects the wood preventively against blueing fungus, mold and xylophagous insects
- It leaves the wood open-pore and regulates the wood-air exchange of moisture
- Gives a pleasant wax effect
- Makes wood resistant to water
- Penetrates deeply into the wood
- Highlights and enhances the grain of the wood
- It is registered with the Ministry of Health which certifies its effectiveness
Fields of use
For impregnation work on wood that is not dimensionally stable and not in direct contact with the ground or water such as coatings, balconies, garage doors, wooden houses, beams and wooden carpentry works. Also suitable as a primer for the treatment of dimensionally stable elements such as external doors and windows.
- Against the attack of xylophagous insects.
- Against the blueing fungus.
After about 4 hours, depending on the type of wood
10 – 12 m² / l per coat
- Registration at the Ministry of Health with PMC 18994
- ÖNORM EN 46 at Holzforschung Austria
- Tested according to the EN 152 method
0.750 l, 2.5 l; (5 l, 25 l, 100 * l, 1000 * l for professional use)
- 3 x Aqua Lignex I
To increase the duration of the cycle it is recommended to use Lignex Aquagel:
- 1 – 2 x Aqua Lignex I
- 1 – 2 x Lignex Aquagel
On dimensionally stable wood use Hydrotop:
- 1 x Aqua Lignex I
- 2 x Hydrotop
* Only on request.
** This is a wood protector that should be handled with care. Before use, read the product information on the labeling.