- Protective of wood
- Penetrates deeply into the wood
- Improves adhesion and durability of subsequent paint cycles
- Highlights and enhances the grain of the wood
Fields of application
For impregnation work on wood that is not dimensionally stable and not in direct contact with the ground or water, such as wood beads and beams.
Also suitable as a primer for the treatment of dimensionally stable elements such as external doors and windows.
After about 2 – 4 hours, depending on the type of wood
10-12 m² / l, per coat
0.750 l – 2.5 l – 5 l – 20 l and 100 ** l – 1000 ** l
- 2 – 3 x Wasserlasur
- To increase the duration of the cycle it is recommended to use Aqua MS Lasur:
– 2 x Wasserlasur
– 1 x Aqua MS Lasur
- On dimensionally stable wood use Aquatop:
– 1 x Wasserlasur
– 2 x Aquatop
- To obtain biological protection it is necessary to use a protective primer such as Hydrogrund Plus.
* The white 91 color, although always an impregnating agent, is presented in a pasty form due to the high content of white pigment. It is always recommended to apply two coats to minimize any yellowing of the wood.
** Only on request.